Thursday, June 4, 2009

SCHOOL SUCKS!

3 days to go and class starts *again*. Pfft. I don't want to go to school. I just want to sleep and surf the net the whole day. Ahaha! Anyway, I have new classmates this semester. I know some of them by which they're my classmates way back in high school.
There's something that really bothers me a lot...
Most of my new classmates were *Dean's Lister* Hohmy.. Good luck to me. Ahaha! and my schedule is super hectic. I don't even have a lunch break every monday. I hate it! SYET. SUPER SYET.
Now, I don't even know what to do. I bought notebooks already and some stuffs. But I forgot to buy a stockings, hair net and hair pins. That's SYET again. Grrr.. Nursing uniform in our school is so weird. Mehn... whenever I wear stockings, hair net and hair pins, I look like a sales lady in a department store! Ahaha! *no offense* I'm just kidding. Good luck to me this semester. I hope it'll be fun. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment